National football team of Iran started on 13 August a 10-days training camp in Italy, to prepare for 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification. During this camp Team Melli will play 2 friendly matches, with SPAL and B Italia, the under-21 Italian Serie B representative team. The first game is scheduled on 19 August in Forlì.
Thursday 19 August – Iran v SPAL
- What time is the kick-off?
At 4,00 p.m. It is recommended to reach the stadium at least one hour before the game.
- Where is the match?
In “Tullo Morgagni” Stadium in Forlì city (see the map below)
- How much is the ticket? Ticket prices have been published on 17 August by SPAL official website. There are no discounted tickets for this game. The following prices do not include pre-sale.
– Tribuna (for both home and guest supporters, on bleacher) 1 single seat: 10 Euro;
– Curva ospiti (for guest supporters, behind goal posts) 1 single stand: 5 Euro;
– Curva locali (for home supporters, behind goal posts) 1 single stand: 5 Euro.
- How can I buy the tickets? Since tickets are named, you have to show to retailer a currently valid ID card or passport when you purchase it.
- Where can I find the tickets? You can buy from the ticket offices of the stadium or in the retail stores recognized by SPAL team: the full list of retail stores is avalaible on SPAL official website. It is recommended to buy in advance the tickets, mind the pre-sale option to avoid long queues.
- What if I don’t buy a ticket? No problem, you can watch the match live and free on Telestense, a local television broadcasting in Italian.
Below you can see the stadium location.